Apart from the National NEET MDS examination, there is a state level entrance examination conducted by Kerala in order to allot seats in the fields of Medicine, Engineering, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary, Fisheries Architecture & Pharmacy courses. The entrance examination is called Kerala Engineering, Agricultural & Medical Entrance Examination (KEAM). The entrance examination is conducted by Commission of Entrance Examinations (CEE).
What is the NEET MDS exam date for 2021?
As per the latest announcement made by the central government, at the wake of surge in Corona virus outbreaks, the exam date is been postponed for four months. The date of exam will be announced later.
What is the eligibility for applying for NEET MDS?
- Students must have passed their BDS course from proper affiliated college of recognized medical boards of their respective states.
- Students must have completed the mandatory 1 year internship.
- Students must have the registration certificate from the dental council of their respective state.
What is the application procedure for NEET MDS?
Application procedure for NEET MDS is done completely through the official website of National Board of Examination www.nbe.edu.in.
How to apply for NEET MDS?
- Interested candidates have to first register themselves through the official website of NBE.
- Next the candidates have to fill in the application form through a given period of start and end date.
- In the application form the candidates have to fill in their personal details, upload recent photographs and signature.
- Once the application form is filled, candidates have to wait for the admit card to be published in the official website of NBE. For which students have to regularly visit the website for any announcements or any other information.
- Once the admit card is released, it can be downloaded by the candidate. The date of NEET MDS exam will be announced through the official website.
What is the application fee for NEET MDS?
The fee for applying for NEET MDS is Rs.4425 for General category and Rs.3245 for SC/ST and other backward castes.
What is the pattern of syllabus for NEET MDS Exam?
The examination is conducted online. There will be 240 multiple choice questions in which a correct answer gains 4 marks and a wrong answer deducts 1 mark for a student. The examination will be for 3 hours. Given below is the syllabus for NEET MDS Examination
- General Anatomy including embryology and histology
- General human physiology and biochemistry
- Dental Anatomy, Embryology, & Oral Histology
- General Pathology and Microbiology
- General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Dental Materials
- Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Public Health Dentistry
Which are the exam centers for NEET MDS exam?
- New Delhi
When will the results be announced of NEET MDS exam 2021?
As the examination is postponed for now, the date of result will be announced later when the new exam date will be announced.
What are the quotas and reservations for NEET MDS exam?
Reservations for the All India Quota by different category in NEET MDS examination is as given below
- General Category – 10%
- OBC/NCL Category – 27%
- Scheduled Caste Category – 15%
- Scheduled Tribe Category – 7.5%
- PwD candidates – 5%
What is the seat allocation in NEET MDS exam?
Seats for MDS course through NEET is allotted through the All India Quota (AIQ) to a total of approximately 1300 seats. Seats are allotted based of the merit of the rank achieved and counseling.